Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Filthy F.i.l.f.f.f.s...

Question #17:

Regarding gender equality in urban talk and gossip - what is the deal with the recent boom of M.I.L.F. expressions, and why aren't we hearing as much about attractive fathers? Aren't there any out there? Pot bellies, minivans, and baseball knee-high socks on those daddies gotcha down, girls?

On a sidenote, it's interesting how "M.I.L.F." sounds nurturing and motherly, like "milk," whereas "F.I.L.F." sounds dirty and repugnant, like "filth."

(edit: "." marks were added in the acronyms to avoid spam.)

2 comments:

  1. Well ...

    1) women tend not be as visual, so they don't, as often, make many random sexual judgments on every fish that swims by.

    2) We'd rather act on it than fantasize about it.

    3) I used to think MILF was funny. Now, I find it disgusting and lazy.

    4) I see plenty of "FILF" out there in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, I had no idea this question would attract such spam. I just had to delete a spammer post with some obviously suggestive "milfy" links. If I get more like that I'll probably just delete this question.. or at least substitute the acronym with something less spammable.

    ReplyDelete